The ODPRN has developed training modules for students and patients new to drug policy research in Ontario. This online training aims to provide a high-level understanding of drugs, drug policy, patient-oriented research, and methodological concepts. A drug policy training research certificate will be provided upon completion of the following six modules:
- Introduction to ODPRN
- What is a drug?
- Life of a drug in Canada
- Introduction to drug research
- Patient-oriented research
- Drug policy research case examples
- Make sure you use the same computer throughout. Your progress is tracked based on your IP address.
- Turn up your volume. All slides (except for opening slides) have audio.
- For each slide you must finish listening to the audio before advancing to the next slide.
- Some slides are interactive. This will be indicated with a finger icon in the top right-hand corner of the slide.
- You must finish listening to the audio before clicking through an interactive slide.
In order to receive credit for each module, you must:
- Complete the module quiz
- Receive at least 80% on each module quiz
- Submit the module completion form ***Very important: This is the only way we are able to track your completion***
A certificate of completion will be provided once all six module completion forms have been received.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, please contact ODPRN Knowledge Broker, Dana Bandola at firstname.lastname@example.org